20 अगस्त 2012

वो मेरी हर अदा जानता है


I searched for God and found only myself. I searched for myself and found only God - SUFI PROVERB
--ooo-- 
Would you believe that a flame may take this shape. This not a trick but a real shot taken by a very very ordinary camera at Bhopal in a tantric puja with my friend Saraswat ji & bhai Deep ji of Radhogarg ( M.P)
ये दीपक की लौ है । जहाँ तक दृष्टि जाएगी । लौ दिखेंगी । साधना का कमरा छोटा था । इसलिए लौ हवा की दिशानुसार मुढती चली गयी । वैसे तो अनेक दीपक वहाँ थे । परन्तु कैमरे की पकड़ में केवल 8 ही आ पाए । ये कोई फोटो ट्रिक या बाजीगरी नहीं । वरन बहुत ही साधारण से कैमरे द्वारा लिया गया वास्तविक फोटो है । ये भाई सारस्वत जी की अग्नि साधना है । देखें चित्र ।
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=3400720026664&set=a.1506544313455.2063917.1529704442&type=1&theater
--ooo-- 

Cutest PROPOSE In KG Class ♥
Girl - क्या तू मेले को अपना Address देगा ?
Boy - पल क्यों ?
Girl - अभी Learn कर लूँगी क्योंकि बाद में तो वो मेला भी Address होगा ना stupid
ससुर दामाद से - 6 साल में 6 बच्चे । ये क्या मजाक है ?
सामाद सन्ता - मैंने आपसे पहले ही कहा था । गरीब जरूर हूँ । पर आपकी बेटी को कभी खाली पेट नहीं रखूँगा ।
--ooo--
वो मेरी हर अदा जानता है । क्या बोलूँगी सदा जानता है ।
किसे फ़िक्र है गुरबत की मेरी । ये तो बस मेरा खुदा जानता है ।

मेरे हालात पर उसको हैरत कैसी । वो तो मेरे दर्द की दवा जानता है ।
मेरी यादों में उसका ही बसेरा है । वो कैसे  मुझे खुद से जुदा जानता है ।
मुसलसल हुस्न को नजर में नहीं रखते । दिल मेरा चाहत की दुआ जानता है ।
मुझे इस मुखालिफ़ जमाने से क्या गरज । वो मेरी एक एक खता जानता है ।
बगैर उसके कैसे शब काट दी आलम । तू तो उसके मदहोशी का नशा जानता है ।
There is no fear in Love,  if the Love is real and perfect
it overshadows all fears and Concern. Love is not what you can receive
it's all about what you can give.
--ooo--
Never KISS a lady police, She will say - hands up.
Never KISS a lady doctor, She will say - Next please
Always KISS a SChool teacher and she wil say - repeat it 5 TIMES DAILY .
--ooo--

Girls hostel की light 3 दिन से गायब । तंग आकर madam ने department को फ़ोन किया और कहा - 3 दिन से लङकियाँ मोमबत्ती से काम चला रहीं हैं । आज तो आदमी भेज दो ।
--oo--
SsssssshhDon' t be afraid. Its me....
Just putting a blanket of love ..upon u so that u’ll never feel ..that u r alone..
--ooo--
Instead of sacrificing a self I hardly knew or loved, I turned my attention to self-understanding and self-forgiveness...Instead of accepting a straight-and-narrow route to someone else's concept of God, I set out on my own adventure  - Elizabeth Lesser
--ooo--

Hatim al Asamm said - I have chosen four things to know and discarded all other things of knowledge.The first is this I know that my daily bread is apportioned
to me and will neither be increased or decreased, so I have stopped trying to add to it.
Secondly, I know I owe to God a debt which no one else can pay for me, so I am busy about paying it. Thirdly, I know that there is someone pursuing me .
Death - whom I cannot escape from, so I have prepared myself to meet him.

Fourth, I know that God is observing me, so I am ashamed
to do what I should not. - Farid ud Din Attar
--ooo--
Hope is the force that keeps you steady in a time of trial. Things may not turn out the way you want them to, but even in disappointing times, there is still reason to hope. Don’t ever stop hoping..Have faith...Remember, He is the Alpha and the Omega. not only is He the Beginning and the End, He is everything in between. So, have an attitude of faith as you pray 

tonight...Place your trust completely in the One who was, who is, and who is to come...So, never stop hoping, infact expect a miracle in your life  - Spirited Butterfly
--ooo--
It is easy in the world to live after the opinion of the world’s opinion; it is easy in solitude to live after our own; but the great person is s/he who in the midst of the crowd keeps with perfect sweetness the independence of solitude - Noel Mclnnis 

कोई टिप्पणी नहीं: