26 अगस्त 2012

O, my love..Come silently in the middle of the night


Love takes the low road, love seeks to be second rather than first, love prompts a person always to be asking, “How might my gift be used to promote others rather than myself ? How might my gift be used to affirm and praise and promote someone else rather than me ?  Sam Storms
♥♥♥
How could I ever thank my Friend ?
No thanks could ever begin to be worthy. Every hair of my body is a gift from Him;
How could I thank Him for each hair ? Praise that lavish Lord forever..Who from nothing conjures all living beings ! Who could ever describe His goodness ?
His infinite glory lays all praise waste..Look, He has graced you a robe of splendour..From childhood's first cries to old age ! He made you pure in His own image; stay pure..It is horrible to die blackened by sin..Never let dust settle on your 


mirror's shining Let it once grow dull and it will never polish..When you work in the world to earn your living..Do not, for one moment, rely on your own strength...
Self - worshiper, don't you understand anything yet ?
It is God alone that gives your arms their power..If, by your striving, you achieve something good, Don't claim the credit all for yourself . It is fate that decides who wins and who loses And all success streams only from the grace of God..In this world you never stand by your own strength . It is the Invisible that sustains you every moment - Saadi
♥♥♥

O, my love..Come silently in the middle of the night.
As gliding moonlight..With your tender touch..Bring sweet dreams to my eyes..
O, my love, never again..I will need to open the door, Come quietly through the door of my heart..Be there forever in my sweet memory..Come as the fragrance of un-blossomed flowers..Swaying in the evening breeze..Sing out my name over and over again..Like love-stricken evening bird in the wilderness..Come as tear drops in my eyes..Whisper in my ears like soothing tune of flute..Come as my lost love..O my ever lost love..Be there as eternal pain in my heart.. Nazrul Islam
♥♥♥
In love, nothing exists between heart and heart..Speech is born out of longing,

True description from the real taste..The one who tastes, knows  . the one who explains, lies..How can you describe the true form of Something..In whose presence you are blotted out ? And in whose being you still exist ?
And who lives as a sign for your journey ?  Rabia
♥♥♥
Let sorrowful longing dwell in your heart, never give up, never losing hope...
The Beloved says, “The broken ones are my darlings...” Crush your heart, be broken  - Shaikh Abu Saeed Abil Khei
♥♥♥
We are often fooled by someone's appearance, their age or illness or anger, or meanness or just too

busy to recognize that there is in everyone a place of goodness and integrity, no matter how deeply buried..We are too hurried or distracted to stop and bear witness to it... When we recognize the spark of God in others, we blow on it, no matter how deeply it has been buried or for how long.. When we bless someone, we touch the unborn goodness in them and wish it well - Rachel Naomi Remen
♥♥♥
It doesn't interest me if there is one God..Or many gods..I want to know if you bailing - or feel abandoned;  If you know despair..Or can see it in others.. I want to know. If you are prepared to live in the world ..With it's harsh need to change you, 
If you can look back with firm eyes.. Saying "this is where I stand..” I want to know if you know how to melt..Into that fierce heart of living..Falling toward the center of your 

longing..I want to know if you are willing..To live day by day..With the consequences of love..And the bitter unwanted passion..Of your sure defeat..If you have been told..In that fierce embrace..Even the God's..Speak of God .- David Whyte
♥♥♥
When the soul is plunged in the fire of divine love, like iron, it first loses its blackness, and then growing to white heat it becomes like unto the fire itself... And lastly  it grows liquid, and, losing its nature, is transmuted into an utterly different quality of being... And as the difference between iron that is cold and iron that is hot, so is the difference between soul and soul, between the tepid soul and the soul made incandescent by divine love  - Richard of St. Victor
♥♥♥

To be born in soul again and again is a positive experience, but it also involves pain..It means entering a new kind of life just when the old one might have grown comfortable..Familiarity can bring tranquility, but you also need the sting and chaos of the new...To be alive entails both of these qualities, the yin and yang of peace and pain - Thomas Moore
♥♥♥
People think they are alive because they have soul in them..But I am alive because I have love in myself..And I’m a martyr due to the beloved’s affliction - Khusrau
♥♥♥
If you are seeking closeness to the Beloved, love everyone..Whether in their presence or absence, see only their good..If you want to be as clear and refreshing as..the breath of the morning breeze, like the sun, have nothing but warmth and light..for 

everyone - Shaikh Abu - Saeed Abil-Kheir
♥♥♥
Love wouldn’t deny a breath, a grain of sand or a speck of dust. It is totally in love with itself; and it delights in acknowledging itself through its own presence, without limit...It embraces it all, everything from the murderer and the rapist to the saint to the dog and cat.. Love is so vast within itself that it will burn you up..It’s so vast that there’s nothing you can do with it... All you can do is being it  - Byron Katie
♥♥♥
Love came and spread like blood in my veins and the skin of me, It filled me with the Friend and completely emptied me..The Friend has taken over all parts of my existence, Only my name remains, as all is He - Amir Khusrau
♥♥♥
Someone who keeps aloof from suffering..is not a lover...I choose your love
above all else...As for wealth if that comes, or goes, so be it..Wealth and love inhabit separate worlds..But as long as you live here inside me,  I cannot say that I am suffering  –Sanai 
♥♥♥
Intoxicated by the Wine of Love..From each a mystic silence

Love demands..What do all seek so earnestly ? ‘This Love..What do they whisper to each other ? Love.. Love is the subject of their inmost thoughts..In Love no longer 'thou' and 'I' exist, 
For Self has passed away in the Beloved..Now will I draw aside the veil from Love, 
And in the temple of mine inmost soul, Behold the Friend; Incomparable Love...
He who would know the secret of both worlds, Will find the secret of them both, is Love - Farid ud Din Attar
♥♥♥
Whether your destiny is glory or disgrace..Purify yourself of hatred and love of self..Polish your mirror; and that sublime Beauty..From the regions of mystery.. Will flame out in your heart..As it did for the saints and prophets..Then, with your heart on fire with that Splendor..The secret of the Beloved will no longer be hidden .- Jami 

कोई टिप्पणी नहीं: